When visiting websites that offer free stuff i useally find the usage term to be un-clear & would try to make free-patterns.info usage term as simple & as readble as i can. If i have left anything out you are more then welcome to contact me
and i would do my best to replay as soon as possible while mending these terms to answer your question.
You Are Allowed To…
- Use patterns as many times as you want
- Use patterns in any personal projects
- Use patterns in any commercial projects
- Use patterns in templates you sell
- Use patterns in psd templates
- Use patterns in software you sell
- Use patterns in applications use build / sell
- Use patterns in your social accounts / profiles etc.
You Are NOT Allowed To…
- Offer the patterns to download at your website
- claim patterns as your own / your work
- sell patterns as patterns (as stand alones)
Thats all folks…
i always love it when the Not Allowed list is shorter.